Five Basic Truths
1. The spiritual world is just as real as the physical world.
2. We are involved in a spiritual battle
3. Our enemy is Satan and he is real.
4. We must respect our enemy but never fear him
Fear is unbiblical. Satan’s deceptions are conceived to make us question God, doubt His
goodness and conclude that He doesn’t have our best interest at heart. But he is limited
because he is created and therefore not omniscient (all knowing) or infinite. He can be
resisted and defeated by a Christian.
5. We do not fight for victory, we fight from victory